Solving Cadence Moore
by Gregory Sterner
How much will one man risk to solve the unsolvable?
Ten years ago, famous young singer Cadence Moore disappeared without a trace on a remote highway in western Pennsylvania. To this day her fate remains unknown. Was she kidnapped or murdered? Or did she simply run away in search of a new life, leaving behind the abuse and heartbreak that haunted her?
Charlie Marx, host of the popular conspiracy radio show “Underground Broadcast,” is obsessed with Cadence. Desperate to find her after deceiving his boss to save his job, he launches an investigation of his own, digging deep into the missing woman’s past and uncovering her darkest secrets. Working feverishly for weeks, he claims to have solved the mystery and promises to reveal Cadence’s fate at the end of a groundbreaking podcast series and live radio special.
But is it all a lie? As years of twisted details slowly unravel, Charlie races to solve the biggest mystery of the decade. If he succeeds, it will mean closure for Cadence. If he fails, his entire world will come crashing down live on air—and the truth may be lost forever.
About the Author
Gregory Sterner is inspired by the great storytelling presentations of National Public Radio, including This American Life and Wiretap, as well as novels by Stephen King, Elmore Leonard, and many others. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Albright College and is currently completing his master’s thesis in philosophy at West Chester University while working as a supervisor for Penske Truck Leasing. He lives with his wife Abigail in Reading, Pennsylvania, and has four children: Jordan, Austin, Alexis, and Jack. Solving Cadence Moore is his debut novel.
- “A deftly crafted and compelling read from cover to cover … an extraordinary and unfailingly engaging read by a novelist with a genuine flair for narrative driven fiction and one that is unreservedly recommended for personal reading lists and community library Contemporary Literary Fiction collections.” –Midwest Book Review
- “Really good book. Unlike anything out there. I read this book right after reading Mistress by James Patternson, and seeing their story lines were similar I was skeptical on this living up to James Patterson. Well guess what… It was better. Never read a book that approached story telling in this way. The book pulls you in and makes you fall in love with certain characters. You start to feel their emotions in yourself. The details were so good…you’ll be able to see a mini movie in your head! Would highly recommend. Really was an amazing book.” –Caroline, Amazon reader review
- “Excellent novel that I would recommend to anyone that loves a good mystery!” –Emily, Amazon reader review
- “An interesting twist on your standard murder mystery that will keep you in suspense to the end.” –Colton B., Amazon reader review
- “Really great read. Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Well written and absolutely loved all of the characters.” –Thomas, Amazon reader review
Purchase the Book
Paperback ISBN: 978-0-9973020-8-0
Size: 6″ x 9″